Would you be annoyed if you're dating someone with a lot more sexual experience than you?

I have to admit I don't really like the fact my current bf has been with a slew of girls.
he says its 'part of his history'

but my history is CLEAN.

I asked him 'why don't you go with a girl who has the same amount of history as you?'
he said 'I want you though. and I Wouldn't want a girl like that'

why the double standard?

I politely told him to go check for STD/STI's. I already went to get checked and am regular with my check ups.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't care to date somebody with way more sexual experience than I have

• same. that's why i believe it isn't going to work n finding a way out of this relationship

What Guys Said 5

• Not me but I'm slaying dragons when I'm at it.
    images.rapgenius.com/...0nq7x59p24o1.496x583x1.jpg

Cos you know... man vs beast with lots of experience and ectoplasms.

• First and foremost, I'm not saying that I agree with what I'm about to write but it's just the reality of the situation.
    Men need to have a plethora of perfect characteristics to occasionally have sex with a woman. More than one woman is an achievement. Many women on a frequent basis is pro. The reaction that men get for having sex with many women is awe because it's the same as seeing a person doing something supposedly hard with relative ease - it means that that person deserves praise.

Women have the ability to sleep with almost any man of equal, lower or even slightly higher social footing IF they lover their standards. A fat man is almost guaranteed to be forever alone but a fat woman could always find a chubby chaser. Women have sexual power and if them overusing that power gets them some negativity.
    Even so, most women like sexually experienced men while most men like sexually inexperienced women.

• i wouldn't be annoyed. nope.

• I wouldn't want a girl with my experiance either. Its not a double standard because men are men and women are women. For the most part we want different things from eachother.

• A little but more, yes
    A lot more, no

What Girls Said 2

• He wants to steal your innocence

• Because it's like that girl... remember man can have a100 girls and he's the man... but if a girl has 100 mans he's a whore and guys dint like whores to be their partners