What are your thoughts on this?

What are your thoughts on people posting Facebook statuses about how much they love their girlfriend or boyfriend?

I hate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a friend, I can always tell when she and her fiance are fighting because all of a sudden there will be this very long mushy status about how wonderful he is and how lucky she is and how much she loves him.
    When I see that I know I can expect 2 phone calls within the next few hours. One from each of them about the fight they are in and debating whether or not they actually want to marry the other. This has been going on for 3 years. All of our mutual friends know what the lovey-dovey status means as well. lol

• My point is: I don't believe the love statuses. You post things on Facebook when you want others to see them. If you just want to tell your partner, you do so privately.

What Girls Said 5

• I mean it's their life not mine but... how much do you actually love them if you feel like you need to post a status about it every hour? Yknow? Like clearly you're trying to prove something to yourself, because nobody else cares.

• I am neutral about it. I mean, it is nothing bad and it doesn't harm me in any way. So if you want to post on Facebook on how much you love your SO... post away!

• I mean its annoying if they post every 2 minute 😒 but its cute sometime.

• It depends if I like the couple or not.. lol

• I think it's sweet. I used to do it back and forth with my ex when we were still together. :p

What Guys Said 9

• A bit like people cutting a symbol on trees ain't it?
    The heart and an arrow with their names below it.

I don't mind it personally , they're just enjoying life.
    You need to learn to stop giving so many fucks that early in life , you need to save some for retirement.

• whocrs exept them basically? LOL

• If it's on a special occasion or they did something nice for u then it's fine. But if u gotta post it every other day it gets annoying to see. And that's only new couples too. People in multi year relationships roll their eyes too

• I don't have a Facebook account so I'm immune to this problem :)

• Once in a while is fine. But over and over again gets nauseating.

• It doesn't bother me, just shows people are happy.

• Those people need to go away permanently. It just screams attention seeking and insecurity.

• Depends on how frequent they do it.. Too much is just

• *Keeps scrolling and not a care in the world*