Do tall hot guys stand a better chance at attracting girls girls then average guys? do you fall for a guy just for his looks?

i really would like to know and please be honest

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you fall for women only because of looks?
    But yes the cute guy has a better chance, unfortunately we can't see or wear our personality. So we only have looks to really draw us in so the better you look the higher chances you have at getting a date.
    That's being said though every incredibly ht guy is probably with some incredibly hot girl, so the rest of us are just looking around In the world for more than looks. Yeah he may not be the hottest guy ever but if he looks fun (and I overhear him say something cool or funny) I'm highly interested. I love an interesting, cool, funny person whether there super hot or normal

What Girls Said 15

• Well, I have some prejudices against overly attractive people, that I can't seem to shake. Unfortunately, it decreases their appeal to me. I've discussed this with friends and I know there are other people that feel that way. I'm sure it has a lot to do with insecurity. So, I don't think you should lose hope. A lot of people are intimidated by attractive people and so would opt to approach someone more like themselves... Average.

• They have better chance, but that's because you notice tall hot guys earlier than average guys. After knowing the guys, it doesn't really matter that much. People do tend to be nicer to beautiful people and give them more chance, but I wouldn't call that shallow. That's just human behaviour. Guys do the same

• i'm a tall girl so i am personally more attracted to tall guys since i wouldn't want to be taller than my boyfriend. but i wouldn't fall for a guy just because of his looks. i could be attracted to a guy because of his looks at first, but if he was an asshole then i wouldn't be attracted to him at all.

• how tall are you?

• i understand :)

• yeah, i just prefer guys to be taller than me and i'm above average for a girl. but i'm sure that short/average girls wouldn't mind a guy who's an average height!

• Obviously tall hot guys will have an advantage, more options. For me at least, I won't fall for a guy purely based off his looks. Ofcourse the initial attraction has to be there but it's not his appearance that makes me love him.

• Not always, the guy I'm crushing on is more than average but not the hottest out there. Plus he isn't tall at all (around 5'7-5'8) but thats fine with me bc I'm only 5'2

• for me its not about height its about how attractive he is. he can be hot while he is short. its all about the face for me. if a guy is tall and ugly i want nothing to do with him. if he is short and ugly then i want nothing to do with him. if he is short and hot then i like him. if he is tall and hot then i like him. I've dated guys of different heights.

• Attractive people, male AND female, have a better chance at attracting someone of the opposite sex. Doesn't mean they can keep their interest though.
    No you don't fall for someone's looks.

• Sometimes. for some looks get you noticed. its your personality that really matters, if your a jerk than you can forget it. if your nice and caring you have a better chance. yes looks count but they can only get you so far

• partilly its their looks but it also matters how they treat me + their personality..

• I find voices really attractive. If you have a nice voice, you automatically gain points

• Tall guys look stronger maybe. I do think tall guys have more advantage in chasing girls

• It depends on what a girls idea of 'tall' is. I'm 5 feet tall so anyone over 5'7" is tall to me lol. But I don't really care how tall a guy is, as long as he's attractive.

• Personality I fall for and attraction but average guys are fine

• I'm 5'11 so I would prefer a tall guy

• I don't really care about height or looks to be honest... I've asked my friends a similar question and most of them said that would like a taller guy but looks doesn't really matter. and the other half said that they care about both simply because they want a taller guy so that they can have one of those cute tumblr pic where the girls are standing on something to kiss a guy lol I think that's just silly but that is their opinion

What Guys Said 5

• hot guy wins every time.

• If they both have the same personality-ish, of course she's going to go for the better looking guy, why would she downgrade herself?

Come on man, don't pretend like you wouldn't pick the hot girl over the average girl either if they both had the same personality.

• yap you're right :/ but what can an average looking dude do to score hot women? get a plastic surgery?

• 1 - Workout more, you would be surprised how much a hot body can cover up an average face. Have you ever seen a girl with an average face but a really great body? Still pretty good right? There ya go.

2 - Sharpen your personality, this is huge. Be witty and funny, intelligent, work on yourself intellectually. This is your GREATEST asset, and the thing you can change the MOST.

• i believe most girls would choose a SHORT guy with a good prsonality, than a tall guy who's a douchebag.

so being tall doesn't mean all girls would automatically chase you.

• Yes. But girls won't admit it.

• i guess so but what should an average guy do to date hot women?

• Of course tall guys have a better chance