There is this girl and I dont know how to ask her out please help?

there is this girl i have known for a while and i want to ask her outfit but i dont know how or if she even likes me

i do text her sometimes then she like doesn't answer for awhile

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey! Guys are always shy to ask girls out even though they seem cool and brave guys are just guys! If you really want to ask her out just do it normally and if she agrees just don't take it seriously cuz maybe she likes you as a friend and stuff... Girls are shy even if she doesn't agree on going out with you that means she is just shy

What Girls Said 4

• First don't come so eager second you should defenently find out if she likes you or not any way you can then make it sweet and nice and go for it

• Well first you need to start texting her , get to know the real her , ask her out with some mates first and then progress further

• Ask her on a date! Somewhere simple if she says yes you're in luck :)

• for me, I don't like it when guys are too straight forward and cocky about it... maybe give her some compliments and try to give her a message that you like her so you can casually ask her out without her being freaked out about it. Don't make it sound like a joke :)

What Guys Said 0