Do guys like dumb girls?

Do guys prefer smart, dumb or average girls?

• Smart
    63% (12)67% (20)65% (32)Vote
  • Average
    32% (6)33% (10)33% (16)Vote
  • Dumb
    5% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
UPDATE: Why do guys prefer that type of girl?
UPDATE: by smart I mean someone who makes good life choices, not necessarily someone who gets good grades

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Girl

• dumb and insecure guys prefer dumb girls. because it makes them feel superior and more secure. They can control the girl, the girl is basically like a pet to them.

Do you want that type of guy?

5|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• A womens intelligence means little to me. I've been with smart ball busters and amazingly sweet dim bulbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • What constitutes as intelligence and unintelligent?

Is an academically successful girl that makes poor life choices more intelligent than a girl that is academically incapable girl that has made better life choices?

0|0
    0|0
  • What's not to like about intelligence?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love retarded women. It's how I got my first VA.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like then to be intelligent. I think you can be smart, average or dumb and still be intelligent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average to smart, I could never date a marry a dumb woman. It's such a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of dumb?
    If my gril friend was smart as she can have sex with me and another guys and i won't know about it... no
    I prefer dumb one..
    What kind?

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't want to be with a girl who is dumb

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I can have a conversation with a girl it doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to have conversations, not be the listener all the time...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really mind if she's nice. A wicked smart girl who was a bitch wouldn't interest me whereas a somewhat ditsy girl who was a good person would interest me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Guys puck the easy dumb one first, have a blow up idiotic childish relationship become all bitter, then look for the smart level headed woman to take out all their angst on. Until they realize the smart one isn't at all like the bimbo & has value. Totally blows!

2|0
    0|0
    • True. But then girls chase "bad boys" around for years and only after they've been toally messed up by then do they realise that being half decent doesn't equal boring. Totally blows!

• Am in agreement, that most of the dumb to average girls do that crap.

• personally I hate dumb guys , never dated one. I'd rather date an ugly witty ass guy over a handsome dumb one

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends you never really niw

0|0
    0|0