What should I do about this man?

I've been talking to this guy, we've made out and hung out and at first he really seemed like he cared, I was sick of being clueless about what was happening between us so I asked him. And his response was "I'm just not ready for a relationship right now" which at first made sense, his classes start on Monday and he's working two jobs so it was realistic to me at the time, he just simply didn't have time for a relationship. But as I've sat and obsessed about it for the past two weeks, I've thought myself into the mindset that if he wanted to be with me he would and that when a guy says "I'm not ready for a relationship" he really means "I don't want a relationship... With you". When I talked to him about it he said he wanted to hang out one last time and that we could continue to talk after school starts but we'd probably never be able to hang out. What's this mean? What should I do? How do I get over it? Should I hang out with him one last time to get closure of being able to talk to him but never see him.. Or would that just hurt me more? I really could use some male guidance on this.

What Guys Said 1

• You have to ask yourself if you want to chase a guy who's clearly made it a point to you that he's not ready for a relationship. If you think it's OK, then go ahead but, I'd think you'd drive yourself crazy doing that

What Girls Said 1

• Hey. Oh I have heard a myriad of guys say "I don't want a relationship right now"... and they never got into a relationship even if they had all the time in the world. So if you want to get over it, just focus on something else and learn what I said.