Dating Auctions

If you could present yourself for a dating auction, how much do you honestly believe you would make? Please try to be honest. And would you ever be willing to participate in one if you haven't?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it would depend on the minimum bid allowed. I think I could make a pretty penny though lol

The thought of going on a date with a total stranger who essentially bought me isn't all that appealing, so if I participated in a dating auction, it would have to be for a cause that's important to me.

• Lol - for some reason - this image popped in my mind of a bidder being like "I WILL TAKE HER FOR ONE ***PREEEETTTTTYYYY*** PENNY" and then the auctioneer saying "Pretty penny going once! Pretty penny going twice!!!! SOLD TO THE MAN IN YELLOW FOR A PRETTY PENNY!"

... hmmm perhaps this should be followed by a "and then I found five dollars"

Not sure if it was comment worthy - but you have been given one free trip through the mind of bitesizedonut - feel privileged ;D

• Aww, now I feel like I auctioned myself off for a penny that's fresh out of the mint. I would rather just make a donation to a cause and save my self-esteem than subject myself to that lol

What Girls Said 3

• heheh I'm not a toy nor an item but if the auction was for a good cause then I'd probably do that. as for how much I would make? --Idk...but I say a good amount ..hahha

how much do you think you could make if you present yourself for a dating auction?

• I have no idea. Never really thought about it lol. I'd say average amount?

• If I had to present myself for a dating auction. I think I would make $500-$1,000. I would make that because I'm pretty hot, intelligent, and have a wicked sense of humor. His money will not be wasted. But I would only participate if it were for a good cause, Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, United Negro College Fund, or money to fund HIV/AIDS education domestically and abroad!

• Great question, I never have and never would participate in one. If it was an auction where the bidders were all multi millionaires (sp?) then I would make thousands easily. I sound cocky lol but I honestly believe I would make thousands.

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm, $80? I don't really see anything valuable about me. I'm not a hunk, women don't flock to me. Nor am I ugly(I think so). I am smart I would say, but opinionated and tend to drone on and on. I think I'm very boring. And I am shy, so I wouldn't talk too much upfront. Furthermore, things that interest me tend to bore others so I would have nothing to talk about.

I'm sure others might say otherwise, but I've always had a negative view of myself.

I don't see anyone spending over $100 to spend a day with me.

I've never been in one and probably wouldn't be in one unless it was close I had nothing else to do, and it was for a good cause.

• To be brutally honest, I haven't got a clue. As for participating, well, perhaps.