Is it possible to love someone you met once?

My Best friend

This is a story about how I feel in love with this lady who I truly only met once. I know in you’re head you are thinking how can you love someone you only met one time. Well you are not alone I was thinking the same thing and I am still thinking the same thing. I met these incredible women off plenty of fish on November2013. We had this immediate connection. She had this incredible personality that I could never get enough and she was a beautiful. Her personality was so incredible to me It honestly didn’t bother me had 3 kids. We both would talk to each other everyday from morning to night. Well we would text because I had school. Well after a couple weeks are conversation became really sexually. She started to send me pictures that were very sexy. I didn’t mind it but it kind made me she was real easy. But we still continued this relationship of getting to know each other. Before I knew it was six months into us talking and still haven’t met this lady. . Either of us wasn’t really in rush. I told her I wanted to something different. I told her if I always do the something I would always get the same results. So I told her I really would like to get know her on a mental level with out the physical stuff confusing us. I will tell you this I think that was the best thing I ever did. I develop this great relationship with this lady. We had a great connection that I really enjoyed. I wish I could have been with her then but I had a gambling problem I was getting over and she knew this. We still develop this great relationship. So fast forward to October 2014 we finally met. I finally started to get my life together so I said why not. We went on a date and it was fun we hit it off. It was great date. We had planned something the next week. I had to cancel because my brother had killed him self and I had to fly out of town for a couple weeks. Then when I got back I went to the doctors because of stomach issues I been having for two ye

The doctor thought I had cancer and it took almost 3 weeks for the test results to come back. Thank god I didn’t. All through this she was there for me. So after all this I still was in school so I really didn’t have much time for her. But we still would talk every day. So a couple months pass and we are still cool. One day I was on INS gram and seen a pic of her with a man at her house. I didn’t say much wasn’t my place. So for the next week are conversations continued like noting change. So
a couple months pass and we are still cool. One day I was on INS gram and seen a pic of her with a man at her house. I didn’t say much wasn’t my place. So for the next week are conversations continued like noting change. So I get on integral and I see the same dude she is saying this is her man crush Monday. That picture really hit me. So I unfilled her on integral and texted her about it. She told me that was her friend who wanted something more than to be a friend. She was like I waited on yo

What Girls Said 1

• Infatuation yes, love no

What Guys Said 0