How long does it take for men to realize that they can see themselves someday marrying a girl?

Few days? Weeks? Months? One year?
More?
What is typical?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy, and you. You have to grow on him, that takes time, how much time varies for each guy.

What Guys Said 6

• Sorry but I don't think there is a typical. Some see it the first day and others never do. I'd say a good average Is between six months to a year. But like I said, it varies greatly

• For me, I need to be able to see myself marrying a girl before I would even get into a relationship with her.

I don't date just to date, and I do not like having my time wasted. I actually want a relationship that lasts.

• For me.. Uh...

• I see it like after around one or two weeks. lol. and i'm just a high schooler. lmao. guys can be stupid when they fall.

• Depends on how soon I find and start dating my dream woman. =/

• So that would be me

What Girls Said 2

• It only took my sister's fiance a couple months before he proposed to her, and it took my guy friend like 6 years before he proposed to his fiance, so It totally depends.

• Depends on the guy. He might believe in love at first sight. Or he might need to get to know you better. So it depends