Should a 26 year old date an 18 year old?

I started talking to this guy online and we got along very well. We met yesterday and the first thing i noticed was that he was very young. He is 18 and i am 26. He wants to date but I am afraid that all he wants is sex. What are your opinions? Should I even bother?

• Wrong
  • Its okay

Most Helpful Guy

• What else would an 18 year old guy want? Love and compassion? Of course he wants to get laid.

What Guys Said 9

• Pop that pussy.

• Make sure he is really 18 because you will get in trouble if he is younger.
    Go a head and go for it.

• As long as you're not expecting anything long term, why not, I suppose.

• legal but weird. It could work out fine if he's incredibly mature.

• He is too young if he is 18, by the way u r too under 18 ? Lol... I m 26

• I don't see a problem. Why is it okay for old guys to date young girls, but not the other way around? Of course he wants sex, that's what men of all ages want. But it doesn't mean younger guys don't have any feelings. It depends on the guy. Younger guys are more emotional. Yes, young guys are immature. But you could help him become more mature. You have more experince relationship-wise, so you can see if the relationship is going in the wrong direction.

• Trust me, he's just horny. Especially if it's online. LOL, I've been there.

• It's legal, here in my state, since the age of consent is 17 butttt, I'd question the morality of it. A guy who can't even legally drink, with a girl who just lost her parents health insurance. Again, it's legal, but would question the morality of it

• I'm no detective but there are inconsistencies here. lol

What Girls Said 5

• I think you should be careful not to get your feelings hurt. An 18 year old is probably not going to be mature enough and want the same things as you. I mean that's not necessarily true for all guys, obviously, but I think you should get a good feel for his emotional status and maturity before you let yourself get too involved.

• Girl... this is what I think of you.

www.printedclothing.com/.../...adle%20snatcher.jpg

• It's legal so totally fine in my opinion.

• It's good that you two got along well. If you're afraid that all he wants is sex, then it obviously isn't a good idea. If you're looking for a serious relationship but doubt his intentions are otherwise, then don't bother. You'll just get hurt.

• It's not like he is 16 or something