Would you date a person who has a great personality but you don't feel the sparks?

A lot of girls seem to like everything about me except my looks - they tell me that they just don't feel the chemical 'sparks' which they need to feel when they see a guy's face.

There's absolutely nothing I can do about it.

What about you, would you date someone whose face didn't stimulate chemical sparks in you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would give him a chance especially if he was nice and treated me well. Its more important whats on the inside. Those girls are just shallow. You can do way better. :p

What Girls Said 6

• No, I would not.
    "whose face didn't stimulate chemical sparks in you"
    It doesn't work that way for me. My "sparks" are not created based on physical attributes. I need mental connection.

• I don't date people I am not physically attracted to no.. It just never works out, and I really hate to admit it because it sounds shallow to most. To me It's just an important part of your relationship to be not only emotionally attracted but physically.

• Yes I would. I don't think the spark has anything to do with physical attribute, though. I think when those girls said no spark, they meant it. Unless they said they didn't have sexual attractions, then it MIGHT has something to do with that. I have had been on dates with super gorgeous guys but I didn't feel the spark.

• I'm not going to date someone I am not physically attracted to. Period.

• I wouldn't date someone if I didn't feel an emotional connection. That's not based on their appearance, though.

• It takes more than a face to feel chemical sparks. If the sparks aren't there from the personality then it's not gonna work. But if they are there then the face/looks won't matter.

What Guys Said 1

• Hope you can find a girl like @dede_g_10 - she has the right idea. Often you learn more about a person during a date or two and something clicks that had not clicked before, and suddenly the sparks are there. the girsl that would not try it, lose out.