2 years later and after having used and played with a ton of guys I still can't get over him?

Before you call me a bitch I should tell you I am one. But i used to be a really nice girl and then got screwed over and bla bla bla.

Anyways I've dated so many guys to the point that they're all the same to me. I feel like i am numb from it all and I can't forget him. I swear he could have been the one.

What do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll state what the previous person did, just a little more polite. From your post, it seems as though you went on a dating spree in an effort to get over someone you were attatched to. Thats the wrong way to go about it, and it'll pretty much make people screw you over. Your mind isn't in the right place. If you're not over someone, don't use others to try and get the job done. Chances are, it'll backfire, like it has. It's not fair to the person you're dating, nor for yourself, yet you're blaming guys for them all being the same. You have to address the issue with either yourself, or yourself and the person you can't get over. If you're going to date someone, make sure you're dating them for who the right reason, and because your interest is deeper than wanting to get over "him."

What you may need to do is go back to him, for closure. Reconciliation maybe. If the situation between you and "him" is so bad to the point where there's no going back, even just to talk, then it depends on you alone to let it go and move on, otherwise you'll be stuck in this world of "all guys are the same."

• I didn't go on a dating spree. I went on a I'm going to lead you on and fuck with your mind and make you buy me things just for the hell of it. I was using guys and i was a bitch.

• And when I was done with them I cut them off completely without an explanation.

What Guys Said 6

• Christian right? If you want to get over him you have to find yourself. Sleeping with a lot guys is not going to fill the void inside. So keep in mind that we all have to find a purpose in life. Do what you always wanted to do play guitar cook make a book learn something new and stop living in the past so you could enjoy the present and have a better future.

• Christian? No i'm religious. And I have tried that but i'd have a hole or a feeling of emptiness my entire life.

• I totally understand, I had one like that and still think about her all the time. At some point you have no choice but to move on, especially if they are not in your life and you have no realistic way to rekindle the relationship.

• I want to move on but i just can't picture myself in a happy relationship.

• Just give it time, it wounds all heals right? Lol just kidding it heals all wounds but it sure as hell feels like the reverse though.

• Who is 'he'?

• Does it make a difference?

• If he was your father it would.

Kidding aside, giving as much info as possible upfront always helps people understand your situation better so they can give more appropriate advice.

• I feel the same way but I don't waltz around breaking hearts so I can feel normal. If you broke up it's probably for the best.

• You are not a birch. If you are honest and regrEtful you still have a chance to be clean. But forget everything about past including him. A new life and new people all you need

• Stop bullshiting. Not all guys are the same. Maybe the ones you date are but not all guys are the same, its so annoying when girls say that. Its not our fault that you decide to date jerks. there's good guys out there who had never had a girlfriend (including myself) but they are willing to treat their first one like a queen. So stop bitching. Its your choice though you can date whoever you want just don't go bitching an moaning all over social media like you are right now.

What Girls Said 0