People think I have a sugar daddy?

People think I have a sugar daddy or wanting one. I mean.. who doesn't but I am not going that direction but people insist about it. And, I recently found out a lot of girls and guys are actually having that sort of relationships even if it's not about money, it's like candy you know? so, what if I want one, what's the big deal? Are they teaching me how to get a sugar daddy? or what? I mean.. I would rather be myself and see what happens next. what do you think? do you desire sugar daddy or sugar baby? It seems like the world is like full of it and the only way out of the misery if getting a sugar daddy of any type?

Most Helpful Guy

• No that's gross. Some creepy old black hobo looking fuck was being a total creep to my girlfriend when she was shopping for rugs and other furniture. She started feeling uncomfortable when he was staring and making inappropriate comments out loud like "Mmm yeah. Looking good. Very good. Mhmmm.", but she was just trying to ignore him and pretend he wasn't there. Finally the dude approaches her and says, "Hey there. I'm new in town and I'm looking for someone who can show me around and show me a good time. I can treat you good you know, and buy you things like that rug you're staring at." She was in utter shock and felt disgusted and scared. She cussed him out and told him off. The guy basically laughed and walked out of the store immediately like nothing happened. He's a sick fuck. I would've knocked his old ass out if I was there. You're a gross little hoe if you have a "sugar daddy". Pleasuring old pervs for money? Are you fucking serious? How about getting a job or going to school to support yourself?

What Guys Said 3

• listen to this song 50 times per day

after doing this for 50 days in a row a sugar daddy will show up otside your door:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1lySjvi-A

• Honestly, I don't see myself ever becoming a sugar daddy.
    There's a nasty smell about it.

• If you are both aware of the transaction, I don't have a problem with it.

• it looks like having sugar daddy is a must. otherwise she will go down the history?

What Girls Said 1

• Umm... uhh... huh... hmmm... oh well *sigh*