Is Romance such a cliche?

I blame movies for the whole cliche ordeal about romantic dates or just a date. I would like to go on a romantic date or go to play an walk through the park. How many guys actually believe in romantic dates ( dressing up , picking her up, flowers etc) ? an ladies how many of you went on a romantic date that was successful? its been a dream of mine especially when I hear my co workers tell about this an that guy romance style. But I hope it happen on or for my birthday

Most Helpful Guy

• no i don;t believe in such things.

i find romantic dates really outdated, and scar as well... the're outside from my own world

What Guys Said 3

• I Reckon I would still be as romantic as I would like to be (given the oppertunity). Movie and films have probably made me even more romantic because I'm seeing my own ideas and thoughts in practice

• I completely believe in romantic dates.

• I'm a romantic at heart.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree. I think movies play a big influence in the audience and what they hope to privy. It's like monkey see monkey do (with some people). I wouldn't think some guy in a limo will ask his chaffeur to pick up some girl at an apartment with him sticking out of the roof with red roses in his hands, screaming out why his thinking of her, in pitch darkness (sex and the city lol) it just seems really highly exaggerated lol

I would assume there are romantic men out there, who would not only buy his dates flowers or maybe even chocolates. Men do it naturally, some of them are romantic, it's just with their own little twist ☺️

• lol exactly

Not saying that werid or wrong but it's so far fetch

• Correction

I wouldn't want a guy to be or do something thar make our connection different

• Hmm what do you mean by that?