Would guys mind dating a 20 year old Virgin?

i'm 20 years old and never been in a relationship or even been on a date, also only ever been kissed once when i was 13 and i am also a virgin. Being a Virgin doesn't bother me as i want to wait for the right guy but would all of this put guys off from possibly dating me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys who don't have experience or who are insecure dig virgins because they can't make a comparison with other guys, they find it a turn on. Then there are slightly perverted dudes who like the idea of taking a virginity (if they aren't virgins themselves that is). Most guys won't care but they'll approach your first time together differently because it'll be your first time ever.

What Guys Said 10

• I would assume most don't mind at all.

• For sure! It will make everything all the more special. Don't make that sound bad, I think it's great. It'll be so special to a guy to be your first, especially if he's a virgin too

• Doesn't matter, don't even think about it. It's actually a plus for many guys.

• Personally I wouldn't mind.

• Id prefer it. Most serious men would.

• Wouldn't mind a virgin if ur up not shy to try stuff in the bedroom - most virgins I know hate trying anything...

• I was a virgin till I was 19. But it Made me a target 4 cherry pickers. Or people who just wanted to screw me but nothin more. I dont have an issue with it SAMG

• That's nice. I woulnd't mind.

• Yes of cource

I prefer virgin girls

• Wouldn't mind at all

What Girls Said 2

• The guy who likes me said it was fine that I wanted to wait a while (long time sorta) before any sex happened, I've never been with a guy before so it was nice of him to say that. I assumed he would want it all the time lol.

• You could have herpes instead :o It could be worse...