Would guys mind dating a 20 year old Virgin?

i'm 20 years old and never been in a relationship or even been on a date, also only ever been kissed once when i was 13 and i am also a virgin. Being a Virgin doesn't bother me as i want to wait for the right guy but would all of this put guys off from possibly dating me?

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys who don't have experience or who are insecure dig virgins because they can't make a comparison with other guys, they find it a turn on. Then there are slightly perverted dudes who like the idea of taking a virginity (if they aren't virgins themselves that is). Most guys won't care but they'll approach your first time together differently because it'll be your first time ever.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 10

• I would assume most don't mind at all.

0|1
    1|0
  • For sure! It will make everything all the more special. Don't make that sound bad, I think it's great. It'll be so special to a guy to be your first, especially if he's a virgin too

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, don't even think about it. It's actually a plus for many guys.

1|0
    0|1
  • Personally I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id prefer it. Most serious men would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't mind a virgin if ur up not shy to try stuff in the bedroom - most virgins I know hate trying anything...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was a virgin till I was 19. But it Made me a target 4 cherry pickers. Or people who just wanted to screw me but nothin more. I dont have an issue with it SAMG

0|0
    0|0
  • That's nice. I woulnd't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of cource

I prefer virgin girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't mind at all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The guy who likes me said it was fine that I wanted to wait a while (long time sorta) before any sex happened, I've never been with a guy before so it was nice of him to say that. I assumed he would want it all the time lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could have herpes instead :o It could be worse...

0|0
    0|0