Should I text my ex?

we just broke up but should I text him

Most Helpful Girl

• NOPE! Let him miss you. The first one who calls is the one who gives in...so let it be him, not you! Hang in there girl.

Here's the trick. Delete your ENTIRE call history and texts on your cell. That way, you won't be able to reach him even if you wanted to...which makes it that much easier from not calling/texting him.

• Dont most people know their SO's phone number off by heart though?

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the reasons around the breakup. They usually determine who should do the chasing and who should do the no contact to make them miss you thing :)

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on what the situation is..you need to put more detail into what happed.. If he said something like "i don't want anything to do with you" then don't txt him.. give him space. If you broke up with him and still want to be with him then txt or msn him and start a conv.. dnt just say I want you back.. but if he broke up with you then don't txt him.. give him space to miss you and want you back.

Goodluck :)

• I guess it depends on your reasoning.

What is the reason? If it's just missing him I'd say no, but its totally your call.

• ABSOLUTELY NOT... there is a NO CONTACT rule when breaking up... allow him to miss you... realize what he has lost and allow him to realize that he has to come back to you... .he WILL contact you in a few days... keep yourself busy in the meanwhile to keep your mind off of him and off of calling/texting him... trust in this... before long... he will be back!