How Do I find the American guy of my dreams?

I'm not from america but I want to be with an American guy. I really don't like the men from my country. I'm black Caribbean and I like all flavors of ice cream if you catch my drift, white, Asian, hispanic, etc. I just want to know how can I find and date an American man all the way from a different country. P. s I don't really have the money for the legitimate dating sites ( i say this because the free ones are just ugh) Also its not for a green card if that's what you are thinking I already have a handle on that lol I just would prefer an American guy. Let me know what I can do. ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever you do, try and find a country American boy. Like a hard worker. Most American guys these days are lazy, selfish, and stupid. So be warned

What Guys Said 3

• The important thing is - are you yourself going to be that guy's girl of dreams?

• easy

move to America

• Im here when you need me ;)

What Girls Said 2

• You could work on a cruise ship?

• Those jobs are harder to get than you realize lol

• True... How about a dating site? Thats might be easier. The best way really would be yo come here first, find a place of work and meet here m on the job or through mutual friends.

• Go to America