What to get him for Valentine's Day?

My crush and I recently confessed out feelings for eachother, and we're in the process of dating! Valentine's day is in 3 weeks and I was just thinking, should I get/make him something or is that too creepy? If so, what should I get?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get him something small and simple like a locket that contains a picture of you two that you take before that night

What Guys Said 1

• In My Opinion As A Guy We Would Like To Receive Just U. Like A Big Tight Hug And A Kiss And Some Romantic Stuff Together Would Be Good. U Dont Have To Buy Anything But As Long As U R With Him Its Good Enough But If U Do I Would Say Buy Him Something Dat He'll Like I Mean It Doesn't Have To Be Chocolate Or A Bear Or Anything Like Dat Just Something He'll Like Cuz Ur The Only One Who Knows Him More Than Us.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe something fun you can do together like a gift card for a fun meal or pick out a neat dessert together? You could even buy like a cute mug and fill it with the ingredients to make a mug cake or something. That way it's useful, unobtrusive, and he'll always be able to think of you.