Black guys do you like Latinas?

I'm Latina, and I love black guys so much, more than white or hispanic guys, but I feel like black guys prefer white girls only is this true?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a trend of black guys liking lighter girls in general, not necessarily as an exclusive preference, but just a trend.

I mean, most rappers feature plenty of latinas in their videos and many black celebs marry latinas and other mixed girls.

Yeah there's black guys that like white girls, but only white girls, nah, they don't make the majority. The majority chase lighter in general, not light exclusively.

In any case, I like latinas and every other group. I can't convive myself to pick a favorite lol. I do love visiting the Dominican Republic and Miami, lots of pretty latinas there :p

• You've been to the Dominican Republic? Nice.

• I thought you were thirty lol

• @NotedKibbles
      I really look that old, damn lol...

I'm not suprised tho, some classmates thought I was 26 lol.

I think it's the beard, but I'm not sure lol

What Guys Said 13

• "but I feel like black guys prefer white girls only is this true?" <---- who told you that?

basically most people don't care about skin colour

• I don't prefer white girls, and I can't stand the racial/ethnic preference stuff. Yeah I like Latinas but one who likes one race/ethnic group more than others to me that's not helping her case.

• Like your new pic ;p lol

• You waited until I changed it back to a white girl I see.

Ever since I've had to "restock" pics I've mostly had black pics. Of course I mix it up on here though regardless.

• Yes, I do.

• I like Latins. A fine girl is a fine girl

• Yes I like Latinas. Most of my past crushes have been Latina if that means anything.. But I lived in San Diego for 2 years. A fine girl is a fine girl.

• Yup, very very much. I wouldn't say I prefer them necessarily, but yeah I do like them a lot.

• My race pref

1. black girls
    2. Hispanic girls
    Your good

• I'm black and insanely in love with a latina. So yeah I guess so

• I love Latinas but Im not black.

• NO I AM WHITE.

• Hell yes.

I'm black and latinas are my top category of women. I've traveled and met lots of latinas here in America, and my overall experience has been pretty and exotic faces, incredible bodies, lots of the "tight little waist with fat ass" combination that I love, plus many have great tits. Pretty skin, pretty hair, that sexy attitude most have in my experience, and they still know their place as women and are more submissive instead of manly, especially latinas from other countries. Sex with latinas is always insane for me, and they know how to take care of their men. I love when they talk to me in Spanish too. Easily my favorite.

• Men love white girls
    Women love black guys

White guys ad black girls are unfortunate

• That's not true. I'm Jamaican American and Latinas are my top choice when it comes to women. They are my weakness especially if she beautiful lips or big breast. I also like Italian/European , Asian and Middle eastern women as well. I don't really have an attraction for black women. I dislike their personalities. Just because I like Hispanic women doesn't mean I would approach every one of them. There have to be an attraction. Are you hot or attractive and fit by any chance?

What Girls Said 3

• I find black men in general care less about a woman's race, when dating than any other racial group.

• That black guys mostly prefer white girls? Whaaat? Where are you living at?

• Sure some black guys do like Latinas but you can’t just rely on your ethnic background instead of taking it to the next level. It doesn’t matter how Latina you are, if there’s a better woman who comes along and the black guy is actually intelligent, he’s going to choose her over you.

• So you think some people are better than other people?

• *woman

• @Red_Dragon this is exactly why you are blocked because your dramatic, argumentative mouth gets old very quickly and I have opted not to deal with it in the future.

@Asker I understood your question just fine. The following comment was addressing a question that another user asked me but apparently you are both too basic and simpleminded to follow where I was going. I didn’t get all “bent out of shape”: YOU are the one getting all bent out of shape and defensive because my answer doesn’t cater to your ego. When I mentioned a better woman, I wasn’t referring to you personally, I was speaking in general. Jesus, get over yourself. You look so silly girl asking this question, digging for compliments then bitching at an answer that explores the concept as a whole rather than being all about you.