Girls with piercings?

I dated a girl with a piercing age 18 and i once tried sexing her. She said she was a virgin and will lmk when ready. Now looking back i think she was a head hunter. She might of been one of those girls who does other things but not actual sex. Well i'm no longer with that girl so it doesn't matter.

last night my friends told me i was damn naive/stupid that that girls only wear piercings on there tongue only when there good at oral... What do you think honestly?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• i love playing with girls' piercings XD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yea i heard that about tongue piercings for both boys and girls... I couldn't date someone with one of those things... Its like it gives them that "lisp" when they talk. But there are also sayings for guys with earrings and girls with nipple piercings... However, I like eyebrow piercings. Oh yea, i wonder what guys think of those girls who have belly piercings?

0|0
    0|0
  • what di her piercings have to do with anything?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Pierced tongues are great and all but it's not that magical wow lol
    Majority of the girls I've dated and dating now have em. I notice their lips around me more than the piercing to be honest

It's a little overrated

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had oral from both. Good both times lol piercings didn't really make a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love piercings, I don't prefer then on the tongue though.

0|0
    0|0