Do you believe your zodiac sign really has a major impact on compatibility?

I've known people who wouldn't date certain people because of their sign. They always said they wouldn't get along. So does it really matter that much or do people blow it out of proportion

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea NO that stuff is crap. Even though you might read the meaning of your sign, and it seems to fit you correctly, it's made to seem like that.
    Think about it. If you read something that many people trust, and it's for your month, you'll automatically pick out the things that fit your personality, even though you may not realise it. And you'll brush away the things that don't fit you, all to rush to the thugs that do, and your mind tricks you to say, "oh that's totally me!!"
    And you'll wish that people will read it and say "Oh lol that sounds just like (your name here)."
    Just saying, I don't believe in it, and, let's say you're a Scorpio. Don't go out of your way to date that Scorpio over there instead of that nice Leo over here. (Just saying)

• Yeah makes sense.. Never thought about it like that

What Guys Said 6

• I actually don't really care for zodiac signs and I don't believe they affect any aspect of my life. So, I'd never reject a girl because of her zodiac sign and actually I wouldn't even ask her what was her sign, I think I don't even know mine xD

• I've always thought that zodiac sign stuff was the most ridiculously retarded shit ever.

• No stars are just nice to look at and help with travel. Really nothing more or less.

• Na its bull

• Do you really believe in the pop-culture misconception that the position of burning balls of gas located throughout the universe somehow relates to your personality and what'll happen in your life?

• Not in the slightest way

What Girls Said 1