If you aren't attracted to someone right away can that change over time?

I started seeing this guy and he's attractive physically and I know he really likes me but his personality sometimes just bothers me in a sense that he can be arrogant. I don't know if he is doing it to impress me or what but I'm trying to stick with it and maybe time will tell or is that me leading him on? I'm so confused and I don't know what I should do. Should I just give it a few more dates and see or just cut it loose before it goes any farther?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• yeahh, one day some guy added me on fb and i thought he was hideous at first but then i've noticed he was nice person and then i started liking him and he started looking good to me, then i met him in person and really found him attractive then few moths of communication i started having feelings for him and he became the most handsome man in my eyes... people called me blind for falling for him... but sadly i realized he's a player and i cut him off but still have feelings for him and still see him as handsome... love blinds us

• If his soul is fugs... good luck with that changing thing...