Which countries are best for plastic surgeries?

For like nose jobs and boob jobs
Also ass implants

Is it brazil?
What's an exact legit site for this?

When I lose 20 pounds I want all 3:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Im pretty sure america is best place to get plastic surgery just because of large amount of rich white people that wanna look better. Plus we have a lot of Hollywood stars and models that contribute to the plastic surgery industry

What Guys Said 2

• Korea.
    The wonder of modern plastic surgery is in... Korea.
    i.kinja-img.com/.../18bpqlg6tlaudjpg.jpg

They'll literally sand your bones off and reshape your SKULL.

• There's a reason why in Korea , every woman looks the same and have about the same measurements

*not racist

• @Azara
      You will be surprised how many people are borrowing money from the banks for it. It's like industry standard over there. Want a job? You better be wearing the golden mask of beauty.

• i've been to korea and most girls looked natural with flaws. it's not as common as they say. only minor surgeries are super common like eyelids. japan too, it's so cheap and safe now.

• There are many options and none are necessarily the best for all types nor are all the services offered the best from all institutions. The wealthier the country the better insurance and the poorer the country the cheaper the procedure but you'll need to play the clinics by ear.

What Girls Said 5

• Why do you want your ass to be bigger after you go through the trouble of losing weight?

• I'm 126 right now
      I wanna be 110
      My frame will be a little smaller so will my stomach

• :-) ...

• You're right! Thanks

• Korea because they have a lot of experience in doing that kind of job
    .. a lot of Koreans (not all) get their nose done!! Anyways You should do a lot of research before you do it.. Read the reviews and so on :) good luck

• Thailand they do plastic surgery holiday trips.

• Get your nose jobs in Korea, lol

• Korea since many visit it for that purpose