Guys / Girls be honest, what makes the gender you're attracted to attractive? and why?

- personality
-good looks
-sense of humor
-etc etc

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly, I feel like its all of the above, but in a different way. A guy has his version of the three things you mentioned, and the girl has the opposite version, and honestly, I think attraction/love are just two puzzle pieces, like the guy and girl, that go together in the grand scheme of things. Its something about being half, and then feeling whole when you are with the other person. Im straight, so I feel like a whole person around a girl I like. I don't know if that answers your question... but its a try haha.

What Guys Said 2

• Good looks. Personality is secondary, they do exist but it's quite rare for a woman to not have quite a few annoying personality traits.

• Everything! I want to squueeeeezeeeee aaaallll yyyooouuu

What Girls Said 4

• No bull: being genuine and funny, and definitely intelligent. He doesn't have to be a doctor, but having a brain is hot.

If we go into physical, I like a lot of different things and don't limit myself... but if I had to pick: stalky build, nice shoulders, dark hair.

• I'd have to say the most basic reasons behind me being attracted to a guy have always been a great sense of humor and a genuine interest in what I have to say.

• Those two things have attracted me even to guys I think are truly ugly appearance-wise.

• Definitely personality and a great sense of humour which I feel is important. Oh and them being honest, that's attractive

• His face
    his personality