Would you date a bisexual?

I know a lot of guys would, but what about girls?

• Yes
  • No
A lot of "no" answers. I think it's better to keep quiet about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's interesting that you said a lot of guys would, because I've actually seen posts on here where guys said they would never want to date a bi girl...

Personally I don't see the issue with dating someone who is bisexual. There is the misconception that they are more likely to be cheaters, but that just doesn't make sense - Bi is attracted to both genders, true, but that doesn't automatically make it double. Straight guys aren't in love with every girl they meet, so a bi guy isn't going to be in love with every girl and every guy...

Anyways, yes, I would date a bisexual guy!

• It's more than that. It's not like a guy has any possibility with straight men, which are the vast majority of men.

• I think the some of the ones who wouldn't are scared they could never truly satisfy bisexual female. You know that male ego taking a bruise every time you don't orgasm. Laughable!

• @Asker yes very true
      @GutterGarbage yes!!! But if they're really that scared of not satisfying her, why don't they work on improving their bedroom skills! Take some tips from some lesbians on how to satisfy a woman :p

What Girls Said 13

• I am bisexual and so is my boyfriend. I don't care that he's bisexual because I know he likes me a lot or at least he tells me he does and my best friend who is also best friends with him tells me he does and that he talks about me a lot. :) I don't care that he's also into dudes. A cheater is going to cheat whether they are straight or bi. Does it really matter the gender they cheat on you with?

• I am bisexual so I guess I might be bias. But I see no problem with it as long as they are attracted to me.

• I don't know.. I guess it depends on the guy. if I have a strong feeling he's going to end up cheating then no because then I have to worry about him hitting on guys, too. I feel like i'd be paranoid all the time thinking they're checking out everyone that walks buy 😂

• I'd be open to it, though I'd hate it if my boyfriend could give a better bj than me ;-)

• Like they say practice makes perfect! I'm sure he will be all about teaching you.

• Nothing against bi sexual guys but personally no I feel like it would take away from them being masculine

• Nothing against you but i can't wait till that view point dies out. Masculinity and sexuality have no connection!

• Yes who cares if they are... They are with you and it's cool because they could understand both genders most times lol...

• Yeah, I'd date a bisexual guy. I kinda find it attractive tbh, I don't know why. But I think that If I dated a bi guy I would be more jealous of other guys than girls... I mean, they have something I don't lol xD

• Guys who are sexually attracted to other guys turn me on so yas

• Thinking about the possibilities in the bedroom is pretty hot. Other than that it wouldn't make a difference for me.

• I can't, not when I'm checking out a guy and he'll be checking him out too. Lol.

• Only if he lets me strap him..

LOL

• Pegging. Power reversal. Study male anatomy and find out why anal is the thing for males.

• Umm i know why

• Sure... sexuality should be more fluid, anyhow.

• No. Who needs a guy who can cheat with either gender? One is hard enough

What Guys Said 6

• I'd date a bisexual girl yes.

• I married one.

• I'm kinda bisexual, so yeah I guess I'd date another bisexual. :)

• No. I dated one though, I didn't know she was bi...

• Yeah because then she can have another bisexual girlfriend of hers come over and we could do threesomes all the time.

• Just because there bisexual doesn't mean there into threesomes. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• I personally do not hold anyone's sexuality against them and only require they are attracted to me