How do I fight for her?

I'm gonna keep this short. I've been fighting for this girl I really love for the past 7 months. Last month it got pretty serious and she said she really liked me and I treated her like gold. I took her on tow dates this mont and asked her to be my girlfriend this past Sunday. Well something happened in her family life because she got very weird and just not acting herself. On Thursday she said she didn't think it was gonna work out because she's just so lost right now. I love her very much and I want to fight for her. When should I talk to her again? What do I do? I'm so lost...

Most Helpful Girl

• If you love her be there to support her through the hard times and whatever happens happens she could just not be in the right place now to have a relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• Leave her alone. She is dealing with personal issues and you need to accept her decision and respect her decision. Give her space and if you did love her you wouldn't make the situation about you, she isn't interested.

• Fight for her, the man's way. Like THIS:

www.technologytell.com/.../fightclub1.jpg

What Guys Said 2

• So you're going to fight her family?
    What?
    You think you're Michael Corleone or something?

• Dude relax, I know you think this is everything at this point in your life but it's not. There will be other girls