My mom said that if I kissed my boyfriend I could never see him again?

I'm 13 and my mom said that if I kissed my boyfriend I could never see him again. I really want to kiss him but I don't want to get yelled at by my mom so should I just kiss him and not tell my mom/ lie when she asks or should I not kiss him...

by the way It would be my first kiss

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• If she doesn't want to kiss why did she allow you to have a boyfriend? This is just too ironic. Valentine's kiss, it's normal. I know you're young, but in my opinion if I thought my daughter was too young to kiss I wouldn't like her to have a boyfriend.

• Yeah I don't know She can be very confusing Lol

• If you kiss him , she's going to feed him through the meatgrinder and turn your boyfriend into little sausages.

• Lolololol

• ... I better tell him to watch out and stay away from meat grinders then lol if I do kiss him

• You r child now,, just obey your mom... When u will reach adulthood.. Do whatever u wanna...

• Do not do it.

• Don't kiss him. You won't die if you dont.

• I know I might end up dead lol...

• Rofl

• hehehehhehe

What Girls Said 8

• Not to shoot my own gun or anything but it gets pretty obvious when younger people lie, because we've already been through it and know what we could/couldn't get away with with our parents and that my friend won't be one of them I'm sorry.
    It may be something you'd want to do, but like the others are saying one thing does eventually lead to another. My first relationship I was with a guy who was a year older, and three years later I dumped him over a text message and he deserved way less than that because of the shit he did to me
    Way too far away from the actual subject though. Your mum is being a bit harsh but by doing that you can avoid relationships altogether and focus on friends and school and not have to worry about boys for a few years and avoid all the mistakes most girls make eg. Nudes sent to the wrong person, used and abused, bad image around everyone in the community etc

• *toot my own horn was the saying, sorry

• Lol Np and I'm Sorry about ur first relationship the guy must been a real jerk! I have a lot of great friends, my grades are great, and my Bf is a great guy but Thank You I appreciate ur advice

• You are 13 what are you doing with a boyfriend? You are too young. That's besides the point I think your mom's issue is not the kissing but what it would lead up too she doesn't want you to kiss a guy and then end up making out then eventually leading at some point to sex. If I had a kid your age they would not be going out with anybody your mom seems pretty easy going.

• Yeah thanks but no worries I would never let it go that far! :)

• Things happen... Anyways if you do kiss him just don't tell your mom it's not lying if she doesn't ask if you guys have kissed. And if you want to kiss him it is going to happen at some point so might as well.

• You should listen to your mom. If you lie your mom will already know. Mom's know everything you don't know but when you piss her off she gone tell you what you didn't think she know lol

• Lol That scares me... :D But Yea Ur right Mom's know everything!

• Starting to kiss is normal for kids your age, your mom doesn't want her little girl to grow up yet which is perfectly normal, I have been dating my fiance ever since I was 12 and we had our first kiss when I was 13, I would advise you to take your relationship slow, don't rush into kissing unless you are absolutely sure you are ready, and if you do kiss him and your mom asks don't lie to her, tell her the truth and apologize for kissing him but tell her you love him she will be upset at first but she will understand she's been in your position before, and if you really want to see your boyfriend there isn't anyone who can stop you:) hope that helps

• Listen to your mom she knows best.

• You should listen to your mom.

• Ignore your mom. It's true love. If she doesn't want you to kiss him, why did she let you have a boyfriend. Just do it, if you two truly love each other.

• I don't know I wasn't supposed to date till high school but she allowed it since she new my first Bf and from there it wasn't a big deal as long as it didn't affect my grades but she still doesn't like the whole idea of me kissing

• well trust your instink if you really feel like you want to kiss him i think a peck wouldn't matter and maybe she would understand if you promised to only kiss in front of her or friends so maybe y'all could agree on something your mom should understand as long as the kiss dosnt go to far i dont think it should matter

• He's a great guy and I wouldn't take it any farther then a kiss :) Thank You I appreciate it!

• I reasoned with my mom over the same thing no problem and make sure you have good trust with her

• I'm only 16 when I signed up it glitched