Hey guys when it comes to taking pictures: Is this a bad sign?

Today was our employee party and Chef (my crush lol) is sitting next to me, we were talking. I finally told him that I want a picture with him. He got closed with me to take picture, but he made this goofy face. is that a bad sign?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on his general attitude. If he is the funny guy, with everyone, then dont worry... If not, then it means that he feels more comfortable with you, but seeing you as a friend. I wouldn't do something like that with a crush. Do you think he could be drunk?

• So you wouldn't do that with a crush? Cuz I'm crushing on him, the fact that he made a goofy face on that pic, I'm not happy about it- feels like a bad sign.

• Would you like to pm me? Analyze it

• yes, I'd appreciate that!

What Guys Said 4

• How would that be a bad sign... if anything it shows he's comfortable being himself/acting stupid around you... It's the highest compliment a guy can give haha

• Nah, not a deal breaker.

• Yup. Yes. Yeah. Totally. Absolutely. Definitely. Of course. He hates your guts.

• No, nothing's bad. It's just taking a picture, nothing wrong if he makes a goofy face. :)

What Girls Said 0