How Can You Impress Your Date Without Looking Stupid?

So, I just started dating with this guy I knew from high school last week and surprisingly enough, I found myself attracted to him along the way.
My question: How can I impress him during our dates without myself looking stupid? Because I admit, I can be a bit clumsy sometimes during dates. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be comfortable but know your limits at the same time, just to be safe. Don't be afraid to be yourself. Besides, if you pretend you're someone that you are not, he will discover the truth sooner or later somehow.

What Guys Said 2

• I find the best way is to not try do act at all. If you need to constantly try to impress someone then they aren't impressed with who you already are, and that means you just aren't right together. Talk about things you are good at, and try to do something together that shows off some special talent, if that's not enough then it's simply not happening.

Also, nice picture of Alodia Gosiengfiao as a user pic. She's pretty attractive, I just wish the girl would shave her armpits.
    www.google.com/search

• Treat him out to a classy dinner

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, just be you. He has to like that