When can I tell that my friends with benefits see me more than just a fuck buddy?

So me and my fbw met at an anonymous app June of last year and after 3 months of all day everyday texting and calls i fell for him and i had let him know. Im married and he knows it too i never lied to him but after 3 months he decided to date someone else i was so hurt but since we had an agreement that he can date whenever he choose to i let him go :( then November he said he got dumped and we got back again he said that I'm special and he missed me but he said that he don't love me more than a friend but when we spend time in bed we are so connected and he never pulled out but he said its because i have birth control but we also kissed while he is inside me filling me up and that was his request. Now my real question is for the guys when will i know for sure that my friends with benefits see me more than just a fuck buddy?

• he is just using me
  • he feels more for me

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'm not a guy but thought you'd like my opinion. What has happened to your marriage?
    I think that is the trouble with friends with benefits arrangements - the guys seem not to get emotionally attached but girls often do. I think the only way you have any chance of turning this into more is if you stop sleeping with him and tell him you can't do it anymore as you have deeper feelings for him. He may decide he's willing to offer you more but he may also not be willing to offer you more - but unless you do something I doubt he's going to see it as anything other than friends with benefits .

• I did tried this approach. I told him were still friends but we can't have sex anymore and a week passed without contact but then he texted me first which he never does and we chatted for 2 consecutive days acting like were really just friends then i gave in and i told him i miss him and we should get back at it. We had about 4 falling out already but every time i tell him that i want him back he was there

• I know it is hard but if you can't keep it on a friendship basis then you either have to cut him away completely or live with the friends with benefits arrangement. Of course he comes back when you change your mind - he enjoys the arrangement. You aren't making him "earn" you so he isn't going to commit to you.

What Guys Said 2

• Time and time again I see gals on here wondering why their friends with benefits stated getting emotions. For all these people a friends with benefits IS a Fuck Buddy. The terms seem interchangeable.

• He don't loves you, He is just accessing you for pleasure.

What Girls Said 3

• Try to stay casual about it, especially since you have a husband. If your lover falls for you, he will eventually come out and tell you.

• It's a disaster waiting to happen. A relationship based on emotional indecisiveness and just purely sex.

• Probably when you start to cuddle and have long meaningful talks.

• We always have meaningful talks about his family well about his mom and brother and his past and about my life and my plans in the future and we do cuddle and we never really sleep together but recently we just slept together while we were cuddling and it was very peaceful i asked if he liked it and he said that he do