Are racial preferences on this site due to the prevalence of that race on here?

In polls on here regarding racial preferences, it seems white girls are often most popular, I'm wondering if this is just because most of the men are white.

If you're white vote either A or C. If you're any other race vote B or D. I'm just trying to see if the preference for white women can be explained by the greater number of white men on here.

• I find white people more attractive on average and I am white myself.
    25% (3)50% (5)36% (8)Vote
  • I find white people more attractive on average and I am not white myself.
    17% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
  • I find people of some other race most attractive on average and am white myself
    8% (1)10% (1)9% (2)Vote
  • I find people of some other race most attractive on average and am of some other race myself
    17% (2)20% (2)18% (4)Vote
  • See answers
    33% (4)20% (2)28% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Myself I don't really care what a girls race is when it comes to dating (or anything else), I will however acknowledge that I personally find girls of my own race to be more physically attractive to me on average. (I'm not suggesting they're objectively more attractive, just on average to me, and there's a considerable overlap.)
If you're completely indifferent about race then vote E.

0|0
0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a hair color bias but I'm truly indifferent on skin tone. Voted C since I think that's closer to what you're getting at.

0|0
    0|0
    • what hair color?

• Show All
    • Yeah I like all hair colours really, I don't think I prefer one over the other. I guess some shades look better than others. I guess brown/black more versatile though, I don't like blond or red unless she's got fair skin, and I don't think blonde looks right with brown eyes. I'm probably sounding a bit weird...

• @thewanderingme (I'm not sure if this works)

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!