What attracts a woman more: strength/power or kindness/compassion?

I'm only going to have 2 options as I think everyone can have an opinion on this.

This is a fairly simple question: what attracts a woman more: strength or kindness?

In this context, strength/power can mean physical or emotional strength like confidence or social status. While for kindness/compassion, think manners, the way he treats people and his capacity for love.

I know there are countless other factors but please, answer the question as it's presented. Out of those two, which is the most important for the majority of women ito attraction?

• Strength/Power
  • Kindness/Compassion

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely kindness and compassion. If you treat a girl like a princess it's likely she'll like that guy over the strong confident guy any day. Or at least that's my opinion.

• No problem, you can only tell me your opinion. Thank you.

I'd love to treat a girl like a princess but guys have told me that would make me appear weak and a guy must be in charge of the relationship or she won't respect the guy.

• What do you mean by weak and scared?

• I don't mean it as in shy. I think I'm heading towards a guy who doesn't want to try or initiate anything in the relationship. The girl has to do everything. Hope that answers your question.

What Girls Said 10

• Initially I'm attracted to the strenght, but after a while you realise that kindness is more important. A balance between those two would be perfect

• The way he treats people reflects his personality really well. I get attracted to guys who treat others kindly.

• Is it more important than strength?

• Some girls think so, but some think otherwise. It is important for a guy to be strong, but i dont like it id he's too confident, cuz he starts acting superior to others, and he might behave as a douche. On the other hand, not ALL guys are like that. If a guys doesn't know he's cute, this makes him even cuter :P

• In fact, they are both important. But kindness makes them stand out more. Thats in my opinion..

• kindness and compassion... but strength and power is also very important... a good combination of strength and compassion is always best..

• I can't stand a guy who would treat me or others poorly. It's a big turnoff so I would have to go with kindness/compassion.

• kindness/compassion <3

• Why do you think most guys disagree with you?

• Kindness & compassion are stronger than physical strength.

• kindness and compassion ofcourse

• Why do you think most guys seem to disagree?

• because there's this notion that guys who show any sign of softness dont get the ladies
      am not in support of it though

• kindess and compassion AND A BIG DICK

• Strength/Kindness is a good combination so is Power/Compassion

• For me there needs to be both. I can't date a rude person but I also can't date someone who is extremely emotionally weak. I've dated both before and it was really annoying.

• I understand both is needed for a relationship but which is most important for that initial spark?

• I guess strength as in confidence. To make the relationship last the guy will need to be kind as well, though.

What Guys Said 6

• Strength and power. Not to say that they don't like kindness but without strength and power the niceness alone doesn't get their interest. It's like the "nice guy" who girls call desperate and entitled who they only want to be friends with. Theyd rather go for the attractive confident party boy player type than the overly nice compassionate doormat type of guy.

Being nice is a great trait but if you're not also confident independant and attractive then you're fucked.

• personally kindness/compassion is the same as being a nice guy and they rarely get the girl from what I've seen

• You can be all at once.

• For initial attraction strength and power, but once you've been in the relationship for a while, kindness and compassion. They will see your power straight away but the won't notice the kindness until later.

• Kindness is valued when you have strength. The first thing noticeable is strength.

• Pretty sure, subconsciously most women are attracted to strength and power.