Should I start being a dick?

I swear, I keep meeting these girls who I am attracted to and are attracted to me, and when I speak to them there is definite attraction. I get their numbers and all that, but then when I do ask them to meet up they never want to. Wtf? There have even been times where my female friends have told me that a friends of their's likes me, yet when I've asked them out they dont wanna know.

A common thing I have noticed is that all these girls say I stand out compared to other guys is that Im not a dick or user like most guys they know, and that I seem like a real man. And yet they always say no. Shall I just start being a dick? Its not like Im not getting attraction from these girls, they all fancy me, but Im just hitting a brick wall each time

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly if I were you I'd try it as a experiment. Just to see what happens.

What Girls Said 6

• Why don't you start having boundaries and confidence instead?

• If you think it's worth it to change your entire attitude in order to get some pussy, go for it. That would be an indication of weakness though.

• Find different kinds of girls, then. I guess they're the type that like jerks. Find someone to respect you and to like you the way you are.

• Sure, but if you do you'll probably scare off the right girl.

• Yes. It would be an interesting social experiment.

• No, don't do that. They are just jerks or playing hard to get cuz they have been told to... Either way... Us real women do want a good, real man. 😁

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. Yes you should.