Do guys appreciate it when a girl does something sweet for them?

For example, sending him some small gift of appreciation during holidays when they are not too close yet. Do guys appreciate it or think its too much? Also if the girl does something sweet, how would it change guys view on the girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do appreciate it, it gives me the real impression that she actually cares about me.

What Guys Said 7

• Who wouldn't appreciate that? it's a nice gesture

• We would appreciate the gift, but it won't change the feelings for the girl.

• I do.. never ever happens to to me

• I think it's sweet but some guys might feel that they need to be the one getting all the gifts.

• What do u mean by that?

• Some guys need to feel like they're in control and have to buy you everything. I don't mind splitting dinner bills but that's just me

• Thats true. people do have diff views on that.

• Yes because it's so rare

• They like it just if the gift is more sexual they will love it

• I do not. Most males do.

• What are your reasons?

• First: You. Do. Not. Want. To. Know. What. I. Mean.

That'd be a bad day. :D

Second, it doesn't interfere, but accepting a gift deepens bonding. Bad idea.

• I see, well everyone has their own story and their own approach. You can def choose whats most comfortable for you.

What Girls Said 0