Why do guys pick these types of girls over the good ones?

Don't understand how a guy would choose a manipulative, disloyal person with no morals over someone who is the complete opposite.

If a girl is faking it and manipulating a situation in order for a guy to see her in a good light would they eventually pick up what she is really like?

Most Helpful Guy

• If your claims are true, then the guy isn't worth the time and effort because he's stupid anyways.

If your claims are untrue, then you're the one trying to manipulate him to like you even though he doesn't.

• No I am not manipulating anyone. Just leaving them alone. Always have kept thinking he is stupid and thinking with his little head rather then his big one.

• The secret is, that (for me anyways) sexual attraction is linked with all other aspects of admiration, and not just purely physical. It's pretty easy to be put off by someone who displays a sort of dealbreaker behavior. Like liking 50 Shades of Grey. Bad omen.

What Guys Said 6

• Cos men don't have a sense of smell.
    It could be a snickers bar or it could be something that looks like snicker bars , probably too late by the time he bites into it.

• Oh I can see these women a mile off.

I have learnt to steer clear of them after spending my late teens being caught in their webs.

Only one slight problem.. the good girls don't seem to want me, now isn't that something? :')

• You would think. But attraction and what is best don't always mesh. I know plenty of good people who are unsuccessful in love.

• I could ask the same thing about women.

• Well I'll tell you a little secret... A lot of girls are like that, so guys don't really have much choice in the matter...

• Well I am not and still got looked over for a girl like that.

• Tis life. I've got a hundred and one girls running at me all the time. I overlook most of them as well. A lot of them seem like the girls your describing... Some are more obvious up front, some it takes a little investigating to uncover that... After going through that sort of trial and error men fall in three places. Either they say 1) fuck it, bitches and hoes and just sleep around to get laid and don't give a shit about relationships, 2) I give up I'm through with this shit I'm never getting married (again for some of them), or 3) why are there so many fucked up bitches? Let me keep looking...

• Eventually. As for why there's no one single factor and personality is not that simple.

What Girls Said 1

• I think there is an initial physical attraction and then by time things come to light, there is a tangled web of emotions involved. Some people want to see the good in people too and ignore the manipulation, disloyalty, and lack of morals. Our hearts and eyes can be tricky sometimes. Fogs the brain from thinking clearly.