What's your definition of a girl that is hard to get?

Because I read somewhere that guys like girls that are hard to get.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope in this case it meant she's very serious when deciding with which guy to go... in other words not someone who'll go to bed with the first good looking boy.
    In that case it's a positive property of someone.
    If it meant that it's the Chippendale type of guy that every girl wants, it's more about the body than the heart and means less...

What Guys Said 7

• I, do not. I can be very critical of myself when it comes to how I treat girls. So if she act's uninterested I will assume she is uninterested. (Then if she act's interested I assume she's just being nice and assume that she's uninterested xD I can't win)

• A girl who tries to know what I am about instead of simply listening to a speach that might be true or not since she that girl doesn't know me for long enough to be sure of what I am.

In short a smart girl.

• I don't know where you read that but it's true as far as I'm concerned or the other men I know. I don't like women who throw themselves at me and I don't like women who make things ultra difficult.

• My definition of "hard to get"? = not interested.

• What is the hard,, like what?

What action explain the hard that u r talking about?

• A selfish nobody! The less attention she gives me; the more I want to run away!

• A bitch who won't just submit to my will already without good reason.

What Girls Said 0