Opinion on Asian girls and guys?

If you're a guy, what's your opinion on Asian girls? Please state your race.

If you're a girl, what's your opinion on Asian guys? Please state your race.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they're like everyone else. Except I dislike the rich spoilt obnozious chinese kids from China.

• But chinese kids are adorable :3

• Odd... I guess I've been lucky to have not run into many of the sort of people you're referring to :D

• @Xonen Well, not all of em are like that but I've met quite a lot.

What Guys Said 16

• I'm into some AzN girls in my lifetime.

Black American guy (as in born and raised in the USA)

• I am white and I find them attractive and pretty. I would like to be friends or fall in love with them. But I don't have Asian friends unfortunately.

• The Asian girls in my school seem very quiet. But yeah, they tend to be really nice and some are quite cute too.

Race: White

• I don't care what color or ethnicity or whatever anyone is. I care who they are as a person. There's attractive and unattractive people of any ethnicity.

• Completely agree. But all the streotypes and overgeneralizations are just beyond me.

• Don't like mainland Asian girls. Cultural difference (ironic since I'm asian) and a LOT of them nowadays are snobby. You thought the kim kardashian plague was bad in the USA? It's worse in china. Chinese girls were known in the past to be traditional and non-materialistic. It's the opposite now for the new generation. It's worse than the united states from what I saw.

American Asian girls are okay but as long as she's not the Asian version of the blonde bimbo.

• Black American.
    Asian girls from asia are great! Very friendly and open minded. A few of my best relationships.
    Asian girls from the U. S. aren't any different from any other American girl.

• Asian girls can be cute, hot, etc. I guess my type is Asian. Cuz after all, I am Asian lol.

• I've dated pretty much all ethnicities, the best treatment i got was from Asian girls. korean Canadian.

• I'm Japanese/filipino and I'm not attracted to people of my own race. Although Koreans are attractive.
    shallow moment- I prefer lighter skin. Europeans mostly

• I am Asian , i love myself and our girls too. :D

• I'm black and Korean. Hehe

• Thats a lie, wait until you get married to one!

• My mother was Asian and was a mean son of a...

• I'm a white guy and I like Asian girls. :P

• Friendly bunch of people, who love their privacy

• I love Asians, they're such great people. Some of the best people I've ever met have been Asian. Truly great people.

• I enjoy their existence.

• Nice in bed

Bad for long and serious realitionship

Hmm not that beautiful

In general I dont like Asian girls

• That's beyond me since there are billions of Asian girls and I don't think you know a million of them yet. And even if you know a million of Asian girls you can't assume the same for billion of Asian girls.

• Yes of cource not all of them

• Sure. Glad we clean that up.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm white and I honestly don't find the majority of East Asian guys attractive except some Japanese and Korean guys (rare though). I do find Russian guys very attractive (they're in Asia) and some Indian and Pakistani guys (very iffy - sometimes good sometimes bad). Turkey is kind of both Europe and Asia and some of the guys from there are quite attractive. Persian and Kurdish ancestry - meh. Depends.
    The only guys I find fairly consistently attractive are white guys and Arab guys. And Russians but they're white despite being from Asia (Caucasian I guess).

• I have nothing against Asian guys. In fact, i have liked 1 Asian guy in my life. They are human beings just like us.

• I don't give a crap about a guy's race

• the Asian guys I know are all cool as heck. I don't have an opinion about the ones I don't know.

• Super cute!!! I have a huge things for Asian people in general. My girlfriend is Asian, and before her I had a crush on my Asian coworker. And I'm black
    Also studies show that Asian women are highly preferred by slot of me

• They look stupid trying to sing r&b music. That's my opinion on them.

• Im Lebanese and im obsessed with Asian guyyys.. they're the cutest and soo adorablee!! I want onee

• I think some Asian guys from Asia are really cute but they're not very smart (despite the stereotype) they're also pretty rude, blunt, controlling and ignorant. They come to the US thinking people need to behave how they behave in their home country for some reason and they try to tell you what to do. I'm talking specifically about a few Japanese men I've met who didn't know each other at all and were from different parts of Japan.

I'm an American and Hispanic.

• Yes agree. I'm Asian American and this Asian mainland guy is super controlling and always tell me not to wear shorts during the freaking summer.

• Sounds about right. I dated Japanese guys who would tell me not to eat certain things or tell me how to behave in public. Freaking weird.