Is it important to a girl that a guy she likes chase her?

im just wondering because sometimes chasing someone is kind of draining. but if that is what it takes to be with a girl i like then i guess i will do it. but i want to know if that is extremely important to girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• No i can't stand mind games at all. I dont like chasing. To me let just be upfront. But i deff need a guy to put effect tho if im making al the effort it doesn't show he interested so he doesn't need to chase so to say but he needs to put time into making time or to talk with me. Etcc some may like the chase maybe I don't know. Lol

• so should i wait for a girl that i gave my number to to text me? or is she waiting for me to chase her in some way? cus i know where her class is and i can meet her there. but i dont want to chase someone who is not interested in me. its just that im confused cus she took my number but never texted.

• coo, thanks a lot

What Girls Said 6

• It's so interesting when your Being chased by a Guy , for me it's like testing how much he likes me. even though i also like him

• Chasing and playing that game drive me crazy. If someone is interested I'd prefer him to just be open about things. ( and vice versa )

• Nope. But it depends on the girl I guess and her personality

• Let her know how you feel about her. No mind games...

• Id rather he just asked me out. Its kinda frustrating. I don't know how some guys or girls get a kick out of letting the person their interested in chase them for a long time before giving in.

• No, its more important to spend time with her... make her feel special... Show her you care...

What Guys Said 0