Dating with aspergers?

Let's face it people. Dating with aspergers is fucking pointless. I suffer from this condition, and I can easily tell you it's the single most worst thing for dating. Not only have I fucked up my chances because I wasn't able to immediately read body language, I've also fucked up with the fact I can't seem to appear interested. Even if I am, the girl thinks otherwise, it's fucking pointless. People ask me "why are you single? You're not a bad looking guy at all!". Simple answer, "I'm fucking mildly autistic". It's just, ugh. Frustration, man. I'm seriously givin up. There's no point in even fucking trying when you can't communicate well. I don't know, can someone at least give me some encouraging words or something? Advice would be good, but I don't know how well it'd work. But in general, anything would work.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe find a way to meet females who share your condition?

• Thanks, buddy... but definitely not. I'm not gonna want my kids to be at a larger risk from developing this condition then they already would be. Plus, I can't handle 3/4ths of the other people with my condition. It'd be mentally exhausting to put up with a women with the same condition...

• Lol well your expecting females to put up with you!

• Haha, funny. You do have a point though

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah i have aspergers and i have just completely given up on that part of my future

• I don't blame you... AT ALL.

What Guys Said 5

• i don't think aspergers could count as a deal breaker

as i know someone with aspergers is against things like cheating, and he's honest most of the time... no?

• Yeah, and how's his love life, man? We are honest people, I'll give you that.

• I know how you feel, I have aspergers too...

• Then don't try. Somebody will try for you too :)

• *sighs. Yeah, you know, I've tried that too! I just quit trying. Granted, I seemed to get more attention... I just didn't know what to do with it!

• i have Aspergers too but for like a little over a year now i have learned to not let it stop me, no longer feel it is hopeless

• How well is that working for you?

• I completely understand where you are coming from but please know that there is hope. Although I am three years younger than you and can't begin to comprehend how life for someone of your age truly feels like, I have aspergers and thought I would be forever single until last year, and have been with the same girl since. It is possible and can be done. Best of luck.