Would removing him from social media attract him?

I've had a complicated thing with a guy for some time. Recently we both went through something very difficult with one another. We took a breather but got in touch several times over Christmas and had several sexy snap chat conversations. But recently he hasn't been in touch and ignores some of what I say via text and snap chat. I'm wondering if just deleting him from snap chat and Facebook would be a good idea. I'm just tired of being the one who tries more.

Most Helpful Guy

• that really depends on the guy and how insecure or whatever he is.

• He's kind of insecure. He acts a bit cocky with me, but I can tell he's pretty sensitive and mildly insecure.

What Guys Said 4

• No, that would just push him away more.

If you remove him from all social media, that just shows you're wanting to move on with your life and want to forget him.

• But part of me does. I don't think it's fair that I have to hold on and wait for him to maybe come to me.

• And your hope in this is to make him want you more?

• Make him notice. Ignoring someone is the equivalent of telling them "Hey, you're existence doesn't matter to me, so I won't acknowledge it". Honestly, if we never talk again, fine. I want him to notice that I'm not going to put up with that stuff in my life.

• Then talk to him about it.

• You can't get results without talking.

• Man, I have TRIED talking.

• Then move on. No point in staying in if you have to try. You should be able to be yourself but it seems like you have to try.

• Wtf? That's like saying deleting his cell phone number will magically make him more attracted to you...

What Girls Said 1

• No, it will not attract him.
    He hasn't been in touch and he ignores the things that you say.
    He doesn't care enough.

• Right? But what the fuck is with that? I invited him to a group thing, he accepted and posted in the group event and commented on things I said and liked comments and never showed up or answered my text asking if he was coming. He checks all my snap chat stories, and sometimes likes pictures on instagram, But it's been a million years since he tried to get in touch. He said a month ago (after we didn't talk for a while) that he missed talking to me and was thinking about me. What the hell.

• I don't know. Are you certain that he's not seeing someone else?

• He could be, I don't know. He doesn't tell me squat. Although, if he were he MIGHT tell me seeing as how last time he started seeing someone without telling me we wound up sleeping together and his girlfriend dumped him. So he might have learned a lesson there.