Girls& Guys: Agree or Disagree?

Step Four: Let Him Come To You
A man places higher value on what he has to work for. When you miss your ex, don't make it easy for him. Instead of calling him during a weak moment, call a supportive friend instead. The space created during your breakup lets him actually see if he misses you. Let him wonder what you're doing. He will begin to contact you because he wants to see you, wants a booty call (definitely politely decline), misses you, etc. When he reaches out, respond warmly but appropriately until you know what his intentions and motivations are. Avoid having sex with him until the issues that led to the break up are resolved.

Most Helpful Girl

• this is so perfectly stated! I agree with this so much and so many people forget this. No one should ever make themselves easy or lower their standards or settle.

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, but why not let her come to you? I'm not knocking the advice because its sound, but if a guy has to come to the girl how will he know if he's valued by her? Why can't whoever wants to reach out first do so?

• Never been in a relationship but to me that seems like a good action plan.

• O
    ---

C===3
    / \

What Girls Said 1

• How about people just don't play games? How about people just communicate straight up?

Shit, sorry, I forgot that's impossible and a totally out-there concept.

• STOP IT WITH YOUR RADICAL, FRINGE IDEAS. CONFORM TO THE MAINSTREAM

HOW DARE YOU DISSENT FROM THE DOMINANT NARRATIVE