Does he really miss me?

my new boyfriend lives 40 minutes from my house and he always cancelled last minute and then he says he really misses me , but when he's not doing anything he won't make a effort to come see me just because we didn't plan it, dont you find he would make a effort to come see me if he really did miss me

Most Helpful Guy

• A couple of options. 1) He's a lazy ass, which most men are. 2) he's too broke to pay for the gas money, which most men are 3) he's playing you and has another woman

Solution: Tell him you are unhappy and require him to make more effort to visit. Also, you could go visit him as well.

What Guys Said 1

• Can't really say if he misses you or not but if he really did an effort would be made to see you. It's not like you live real far. 40 minute drive ain't nothing

What Girls Said 5

• With a newbie boyfriend, hellolovesex, you have to start Him off on the Right track by starting yourself on the Right foot with him----Don't allow him to get away with his lame duck excuses of 'Always cancelled last minute...' If he really was Into You and this relationship, come Hell or High waters, he would be jumping through hoops to see you.
    I recognize the sure signs for sure, believe me, of a guy who is too lazy to make the 'Effort to come see me' because at the 'Last minute' he may be feeling like Not going '40 minutes' to see someone he supposedly cares about and with That attitude, his Only best, weak exertion he uses to keep you in his back pocket and put you to the side Is: He really misses me.
    He doesn't 'Miss' anyone, just a good opportunity to 'Miss' Out when he can sit home and Do Nothing while you sit Home and twiddle your thumbs with a problem child pattern that I am seeing on my own end that will end up down a beaten path and eventually a War of the Roses.
    You are going to get sick and tired of hearing the same old thing when you see him doing the same old thing which Is----Not doing anything.
    Good luck. xx

• damn! sounds like its not genuine what he's saying!..

• I mean... take the booty pics down first. Don't think the new boyfriend is going to be thrilled about that.

• Maybe you should talk to him about it. Tell him it makes u upset and ask why he won't come to visit. If he really misses u he'll make an effort.

• He just sounds lazy to me.