How do you get rid of "oneitis" ?

Girl version. i've been stuck on the same guy for 3 years and we don't even talk anymore fuck..

Most Helpful Guy

• What is oneitis?

• www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=oneitis

a thing women feels for men, I think in simplified terms, "The Illusion of the Heart"

• The King is merely a role, Just like in chess, he's only able to move one space, just as a pawn.
      but in the face of danger, it will not hurt him to move differently than a said pawn.

Be water. #BruceLee

• WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP TELLING ME THE WATER QUOTE!

What Guys Said 3

• Oii~ perhaps try to work out, maybe stargazing, or maybe yoga, any stress relieving activities will suffice.

I'd look for a friend with benefit, just until you lose all your feelings, you need that closure,
    And I'm sure you may want it too.

Then you can look for a long-term relationship and hopefully It'll be your last one that you'll ever
    have to wait or search for.

xo.

• hue~, why did you have to say three years, That's about the time I broke it off with my Y.

xo.

• Let him go. If you guys don't even talk no more than he won't notice that you left

• Get back out there

What Girls Said 3

• Lmao. I've been there before. Honestly, a new crush distracted me. And then i slowly saw how stupid i had been for having feelings for someone who was never going to feel the same way. You have to realize that.

• It may be good for convience, but if it doesn't make you happy thens its not worth it. lifes too short!

• The best way to get over a man is to get under another one :D