Woul you Date a cop?

So im currently in college taking courses to become a police officer and i was wondering do people feel intimidated by dating a cop or would it not bother them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't feel intimidated, but I don't know if I wanna live with the fear of losing her every time she goes to work. I really appreciate what they do, but knowing she may die anytime soon... I don't know, it'll be tough, but if I love her, I'll have to deal with that.

What Guys Said 16

• I don't know, girl cops I've met are usually stereotypical tomboyish and butch, but I bet there's a good amount that are still quite girly but just have to hide it behind the badge.

Anyways, it would make doing illegal stuff (speeding, hooning) a bit harder, especially if she was in the passenger seat.

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1229697-do-you-love-a-men-women-in-uniform Hell yea and when people fuck with me I could sic her on them LOL

• Sure

www.exile.ru/transient/282/fc7_face-chick-cop.jpg

^^ could arrest me anytime.

• some cops look sexy in those sunglasses... mhm

• No way

,,,,,,,,,,,

• Will she let me smoke weed?

• Of course I would. There are few professions that I wouldn't date.

• Fuck the police. Lol but seriously no. I have no interest in dating the people who possess a monopoly on force.

• Not all cops are bad, and think about it! People bash on cops all the time yet when they are in need of help the cops are the first people they call. Lets not be 2 faced you either love em or hate em not just use em when you need them.

• I'm actually licensed to carry a firearm and do so everyday in and out of my house. I'll protect myself and those around me... and then call the cops. Problem is that in the heat of the moment people are more worried about facing legal action instead of protecting their own fucking life

• Well then if everyone thinks they can just go around carrying a gun (licensed or not) well just have more probelms and more reasons for people to call the cops. because whole people are "protecting" them selfs its could be a danger to others

• I'll be fine with that as long as she's not going to arrest me for buying illegally smuggled cigarettes here in the UK (paying 2.5 pounds is way better than 6-9 pounds a pack).

• Uhmmm yes please.

• Female cop? Sounds hot indeed..

• The girl I'm crushing on is aspiring to become a police officer. So yes :)

• Yeah because I could sing every morning
    I'm in love with a popo popo

• Fuck. The police

• I'm good friends with the police chief, so yeah, I would date a cop.

• as long as she turns a blind eye to the meth lab i run, sure.

• Ya i dont think Ny cop would date some one with a meth lab lol

• she would if she tried some of it and i got her hooked.

• Lol i highly dount a copwould do meth buy hey you mever know & good luck with that

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't mind.
    He doesn't just have to be a cop at work...
    He can be a cop at home too.
    We can really put those handcuffs to use! :)

• 1|0
  • Fire up for criminal justice!

The right guy won't care. Don't date a co-worker though!

• no :( cops look so big. at least the ones i've seen. tall people stress me out.

• No but I'd probably bang one.

• no. never. I couldn't even see myself being friends with a cop

• Why not? I wouldn't see much of a problem with it..

• To be honest... Hell no

• YES I even banged with him everywhere he told me wanted to break the law so we did it in public like 100 times... good times