I realize liking a guy online is dangerous because he could use many girls.

I really really really like this guy. He's on this site, so I can look at what things he has said to other women. You know you people who fbook creep? Yeah I do that on here.

But when I looked at his page I didn't like what I saw. I saw endless flirting with other girls. And I realize liking a guy online is dangerous because he could use many girls... But what do you think I should do in this situation?

What Guys Said 1

• btw, people have met on here...so it is possible...all I'm saying is be careful

What Girls Said 1

• yes, this is NOT a dating site and guys can for sure say what they think females will want to hear. I have no doubt in my mind that many are doing this to get female attention. some guys do try and solicit females on sites like this because it seems easier to do so because of the mostly innocent nature of this site. guys and girls asking each other questions seems very normal and for the vibe to be mostly easygoing, guys will take advantage of that. and in a girls mind, they will think oh nothing is wrong with that we have similar views. well, it may appear that way because of words you are seeing that a guy is allegedly writing. but nothing is what it seems, you know? be extremely cautious just as you would be regarding any other online interaction.

• Thank you, and you are very right!