Boyfriend said he doesn't like me but he loves me?

My boyfriend of a year and 5 months said he doesn't like me because im irritating but he said he loves me. I dont know if i should be mad or not.

Updates:
Shortly after, he said he doesn't like anyone including me.. then he said out of everybody he doesn't like, he likes me the most -_-

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad said something good similar to my mom when they split up. He said "I hate you as a person but I love you as my wife"

My mom is emotionally and verbally abusive, she's put our family in some tough situations because she can't think things through. But her and my dad have been through so much that he can't bring himself to just let her go completely. He still cares and loves her but cannot fucking stand being around her.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You should be mad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• ask him to explain... He could mean in a friend type way he doesn't like you

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, he means that u have some things that he doesn't like; maybe behaviour or actions but he loves u so he will understand u and love u forever. Isn't it what he means?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be mad. So I understand if you are. If he thinks you're irritating, why does he loves you then? It's not like he thinks you're not smart enough or sweet enough he basically thinks you're annoying to be around.

0|0
    0|0