Not ready to settle now, or with me?

My questions: Did he break up with me because he's not ready to think about settling down in life, or he doesn't want to settle down with me?

How long do you think it will take him to figure out what he wants?

For 1.5 years my ex and I were really in love. He always said that we were perfect for each other. And always seemed excited about marriage and kids down the road.

Then, 3 weeks before the break up, he started getting more easily annoyed with me. He went to school before I did (so we were apart for 2 weeks) and when I came up he broke it off. It felt like he did a 180 on me. He said he needed to be free and felt tied down and marriage was our next step, but he still loved me.

Now he is on the rebound. And says he can't say he loves me when he likes her. He didn't meet her until after he went to school and after he was acting annoyed.

So, Did he break up with me because he's not ready to think about settling down in life, or he doesn't want to settle down with me?

What Guys Said 1

• He Dosnt knoe what he wants or he's just wants to date other people

• So, it's not because he has already made up his mind that I'm not the one. He just wants to see what's out there, right?

• So, his jealousy doesn't mean he still has feelings for me right?

What Girls Said 0