Should I go on a second date with this girl?

I invited a girl I met online to go ice skating and grab dinner, and she showed up wearing a full snowboard outfit, like head to toe. It wasn't even that cold out, like 50 degrees.

We skated under the stars, went out for dinner and actually had a really nice chat. I didn't mention her outfit, and just kinda acted normal. I did find her cute, should I go out again or is that too weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she never went ice skating before and didn't know what she was supposed to wear? Sounds embarrassing lol I likely would've poked fun at myself though once I realized.

If you enjoyed talking to her, might as well ask for the second. Everyone is awkward on first dates.

• Could be! She said it was her first time skating! Over dinner she took off her coat, but was wearing a black turtleneck under a knit hoodie. And she kept her snow pants on the whole time. I couldn't believe she wasn't overheating but she seemed really comfortable the whole time!!! Not a red flag for you?

• Yeah it's definitely odd but I don't think she's a loon for it haha just maybe very comfortable with herself and her sense of style. I'd go for the second date and see. If she's still seeming weird then reconsider, but otherwise I think you liked her and it's worth it.

• Thanks! I think I'll go for it! Come to think of it, I think I suggested in passing that she dress warm for our date since we were ice skating... maybe she just took it too literally? :)

What Girls Said 4

• If you find her cute then why not and wardrobe malfunction happens to even the great style divas!!

• Y not but do ask her about the outfit she might be conscious about her body

• Well from her face she was pretty lean, fairly tall (she was tall for being Chinese), very cute. Nothing about her body seemed out of place...

• Then just talk it out may be it was out of nervousness or smtin.
      though if u liked her does it really matter

• That sounds weird, maybe she didn't read the weather properly before leaving the house? Did she have a hat and gloves and everything?

• Yeah, she took those off once we went inside. But still would you wear all that on a date even if it was cold out?

• Looooool. She probably feels silly wearing it after. I know of a couple who had a similar story for their first date. He saw her again anyway and she's pretty normal lol, just made a bad fashion choice.

• hahaha thanks! Yeah she didn't seem to notice or mention her outfit at all. I wish I took a picture. She had turtleneck under a knit hoodie and she kept her snow pants on the whole time. I was impressed that she wasn't flushed or something, she seemed perfectly fine. So this is not so weird as to be a red flag?

• Na I don't think it's a red flag. She just probably didn't know it was the wrong thing to wear til she got there and saw everybody else dressed normally. If she was wearing really wacky clothes, like a bunch of clashing colors and weird hair, that's different. This one just sounds like she chose the wrong outfit.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure, why not? Don't worry about the outfit she wore. I am sure it was just an innocent misunderstanding.

• Give it another try