How would you ask out a female friend?

Easy and simple, just looking for pointers - I did the approach of telling her I like 'someone' then surprising her that it actually is her, which actually worked at that time, but I didn't put any effort into keeping that attraction. Seven months on I'm willing to give it another try, but I'm just looking about what first step is best to take.

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• first hang out a lot.. smooth flirting.. steady loving eyes when looking at her ,, send her romantic songs and then tell her I was listening to this song and thought of u.. drown her in attention but stay confident and dont through yourself all over her.. then when u feel it's right.. ASK HER OUT
    and remember this (if you love someone u tell them.. not matter what problems it causes you.. u say it loud and go from there) ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I'd take the casual approach, hanging out a few times before making it a serious date and making that distinction, even though the actual distinction is probably just the setting and how much the guy pays. I had this one girl do what you did the first time, and I thought it was confusing and lame, and she thought I was doing something similar when I actually just wasn't into her.

0|0
    0|0