Guys, how do you like this jeans?

do u find this jeans attractive?
would u want ur gf wear them?

s23.postimg.org/.../...eans_product_1_21918753.jpg

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• They look fine to me. She'd have plenty of room in those pockets to tote around my burgeoning collection of Barbie doll heads.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Depending on how she looks on them, I may like em or dislike em.
    As long as she likes em and feel comfortable in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fine to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I usually don't notice what people are wearing anyway except for the overall type of clothing (formal, casual, revealing). I heard girls notice that waaay more than guys do for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh if that's what she wants to wear. I don't like them or hate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally yes Ido think theses jeans would look aattractivekon my girlfriend but I don't care what she wheres because she looks attractive in most anything but yes I think these jeans would add to the attractiveness of her

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of the zippers but the jeans themselves are good

0|0
    0|0
  • it's cool. looks quite trendy and looks quite neat and fit would look sexy on any girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol even if they were ugly I'd still tell my gf she looked good. But no I dont really like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's with all the zippers? Everyone knows girl's pants are way to tight to put anything in the pockets, except maybe a cell phone wedged against their ass.

0|0
    0|0
    • its fake zippers

• lol so why put them there?

What Girls Said 5

• I can imagine the right butt and hips will bring those out. They look good ! Like they fit well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh, their not my type of jeans, but whatever floats peoples boats. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, I have a similar pair in black

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would use them. If they fit your body, you'll look sexy ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I'm not a guy but I don't particularly like them but it's not really about the jeans. It's about how you work the jeans. If you're looking fine and well fitted then they would look hot. If not, they would just be so-so.

1|0
    0|0